Two days of high energy at the booth, over 150 customer meetings and presentations, one corporate lecture and …
… a successfully launched Lead Management platform! These are the objective results of our DMEXCO presence this year on September 21st and 22nd in Cologne.
Our Lead Management platform was THE topic at our trade fair booth
This story excited many of our business guests, who found the clear benefits behind the Lead Management Platform to be extremely relevant:
- Massively simplify your toolchain = more time and money for customer acquisition
- Better data concerning lead quality = more suitable leads for the same marketing budget
- Fill CRM with verified data = better performance in lead nurturing
A message with high relevance: A better way to manage your leads
However, the following points were also particularly important to our – hopefully – future customers, as they are directly relevant to their individual processes, strategies and goals:
- GDPR compliance: does the matelso Platform support all data protection requirements – a clear YES from our side, all servers are located in Frankfurt a.M.
- Integration of third-party tools: Can communication channels such as Facebook Messenger be integrated into the lead management system – again: In principle, interfaces for all tools and touchpoints are being considered for the platform and should be available from mid-2023 onwards
- Is the platform AI-ready: we are working at full speed to integrate the first AI-supported functionalities into the platform
- Easy CRM integration: The Lead Management system can already be integrated into all commercially available CRMs within a few minutes.
- Fast and simple startup: Our script (webmaster plugin) is fully operational on the website in less than 10 minutes