- What is a report in the matelso Call Tracking setup?
- 1. The first decision of the call report: Which level?
- 2. Which report template contains what?
- 3. How do I set up a report in the Control Panel?
- 4. How do I resend an existing call report to myself or download it in the Control Panel?
- 5. How do I delete an existing report? How do I edit a report (e.g. change the e-mail recipient)?
- 6. Special reports
- 7. Can I get call reports with my logo?
What is a report in the matelso Call Tracking setup? #
In most cases, a report is a simple list of callers at a certain time interval. A report only contains telephone data, i.e. no web data such as URL, channel, Google Analytics/Ads Ids or similar. You can compare it to the simple phone call list.
There are a few special reports that display other data, more details can be found under point 6.
The content of the reports cannot be customized, but you can change the image files for the reports in PDF form, see point 7.
1. The first decision of the call report: Which level? #
There are various places in the matelso Control Panel where reporting can be set up. We call these levels because they encompass different layers of the call tracking setup:
Call number level: Includes the calls of a selected pool. The setup takes place in the configuration of the number pool
Subscriber level: Includes the calls from all number pools of a selected subscriber. If the subscriber only has one number pool, the information is of course the same as a number report for the pool. This is set up in the subscriber’s detail view.
Group level: Includes the calls of a group of phone numbers or subscribers that you have previously created. This is set up in the detailed view of the group under the Groups menu item.
Partner level: Includes the calls from all number pools in the account. This is set up in the Partner ID – Reporting menu item. You will also find the special reports here.
2. Which report template contains what? #
There are various templates to choose from when setting up the template. First you have to decide on a time cycle, i.e. monthly, weekly, daily, yearly. This time cycle determines when the report is sent and how much time it contains. Example:
Monthly report is sent at the beginning of the month and contains the calls of the previous month.
There is a PDF report and two Excel list reports for each time cycle. The first report in each cycle without the designation “List” is a PDF report. The reports labeled “List” are Excel reports.
3. How do I set up a report in the Control Panel? #
In the following video, we have shown you the click path for setting up a report at each level. An Excel list report with monthly dispatch is set up.
4. How do I resend an existing call report to myself or download it in the Control Panel? #
5. How do I delete an existing report? How do I edit a report (e.g. change the e-mail recipient)? #
6. Special reports #
There are a few reports that are generally available for the account and do not represent the call list.
Monthly Report Invoice + Campaign Management = The matelso invoice in list form with any Campaign Management attributes you have set up.
EVN Report = A list of the individual connections with their connection charges. The items are summarized in the invoice, here you can view them itemized.
Configuration report = A list with the current matelso setup of your account. The report is in beta and unfortunately does not yet include all possible matelso configuration options. However, most of the standards are fully covered.
7. Can I get call reports with my logo? #
Yes, this is possible for an additional charge. However, only for PDF reports.
Please send the desired header and footer in the following format to email@example.com: Bitmap file (jpg, bmp, png or similar).
Header: 165 mm x 30 mm (3898 × 709 pixels with 600 dpi)
Foot: 165 mm x 19.8 mm (3898 × 469 pixels with 600 dpi)
Please embed all images in JPG or PNG format.
We also have a form here for further customization